|No Research information available..|
|Total Number: 23|
Session 1: Food practices in transition and effect on local production (October 07, 2014)
Session 2: Food security, Value Chains and Ecosystems (October 21, 2014)
Session 3: Livelihoods & the Socio-technical development (October 28, 2014
Session 4: Food security: Politics, policy, rights, access and livelihoods (November 11, 2014)
Session 5: Food (in) security and crisis: the big picture (November 11, 2014)
10. Completed the course “Competence Assessment” organized by Mass assessment and Development unit, WUR, The Netherlands. June, 2014.
11. Completed Academic Consultancy Training on “Communication and Personal Development” organized by WUR, The Netherlands. March-May, 2014.
12. Attended “PE and RC weekend- an introductory programme for PhD student of first year” organized by PE and RC, WUR, held at Stay Okay Youth Hostel, Doorwerth, Wageningen, The Netherlands. March 21-24, 2014
13. Attended “PhD workshop carousel” organized by Wageningen Graduate Schools, WUR, The Netherlands. June 02, 2014.
Session 1: Scientific Publishing: Challenges and Solution
Session 2: Pitch Workshop
Session 3: Speed reading
14.Completed the professional capacity building programme on “Design and Implementation of Interdisciplinary Team Research” organized by International Centre for development oriented Research in Agriculture (ICRA) held at Interdisciplinary Centre for Food Security (ICF), Bangladesh Agricultural University (BAU). September 15-26, 2013.
15. Completed “Foundation Training for University Teachers” conducted by Graduate Training Institute (GTI), Bangladesh Agricultural University. May 12-June 10, 2013.
16.Completed the Training of Teachers on “Teaching Methods and Techniques” organized by the project under HEQEP-AIF, UGC “ Modernization of Crop Science Education for Production of Quality Graduates at BAU” , held at Faculty of Agriculture, Bangladesh Agricultural University. July 1-10, 2013
17. Completed the course on “Teaching Methods and Techniques” organized by GTI, Bangladesh Agricultural University. March 05-14, 2013.
18. Completed a training on “Basic Molecular Techniques and Real Time PCR” arranged by Research Centre for Environmental Genomics, Kobe University, Japan. May, 2011.
19. Completed a training on “Safe Handling and Use of Radioisotopes” arranged by Radioisotope Centre, Kobe University, Japan. April, 2010.
20. Completed a training on “Basics of Apiculture” arranged by Hyogo Prefectural University, Japan. June, 2010.
21. Attended the programme “Asian Youth Fellowship Japanese Language Programme” organized by the Japan Foundation Japanese Language Institute, Kansai, Japan. July 21, 2009-February 23, 2010.
22. Completed an advanced course on “Communicative English” arranged by Department of Languages, Bangladesh Agricultural University. July-September, 2006.
23. Completed a training course on “Basics of MS office” organized by Graduate Training Institute, Bangladesh Agricultural University. March 04-16, 2006.
|No service information available..|
|Total Number: 10|
|Total Number: 9|
2. Attended Future IPM 3.0: towards a sustainable agriculture, Riva del Garda, Italy, October,2017.
3. Attended CoS-SIS (Convergence of Science) seminar entitled 'Science for Impact: Focusing on Enabling Conditions' arranged by Centre for Development and Innovation and Wageningen School of Social Science, WUR, The Netherlands. September 25, 2014.
4. Attended a seminar entitled “Optimization of Science: Pressure and Pleasure: Evolution of Science in a Changing World” organized by Graduate School of PE and RC, WUR, The Netherlands. November 13, 2014.
5. Attended Kansai Regional Conference of Entomology arranged by Regional Entomological Society of Kansai, Japan held at Kobe University. October 23, 2011.
6. Attended Kansai Regional Conference of Entomology arranged by Regional Entomological Society of Kansai, Japan held at Museum of nature and Human activities, Sanda city, Japan. December 11, 2010.
7. Attended “International Conference on Quality Seed and Food Security” held at Bangladesh Agricultural University. February 17-19, 2009.
8. Attended “15th International Congress on Biotechnology in Animal Reproduction” held at Bangladesh Agricultural University. August 6-7, 2008.
9. Attended “The Seventh Biennial Conference of Bangladesh Entomological Society” held at BARC auditorium, Farmgate, Dhaka, Bangladesh. December 29, 2007.
|No patent information available..|